- Optimize efficiency and accuracy of Service Delivery by automating best practices for common tasks, service requests, incident reports, and change and release management.
- Lower cost of management and compliance by discovering and tracking all deployed resources and their configurations, and matching them against established policies.
- Improve productivity by giving users direct access to a catalog of automated service requests.
- Improve customer satisfaction through higher availability of critical business applications.
- Help control energy consumption in the data center by managing workloads and the provisioning/deprovisioning servers to meet SLAs.
- Dynamically deploy, manage, secure and retire physical and virtual servers, clients and applications according to users’ needs & organizational guidelines.